Asheville , NC
Hop on board one of Gray Line's nostalgic trolleys for a fully narrated, fun and informative journey, highlighting the history, homes and hot-spots of this "city of surprises". HOP-ON and hear the story of a city rich in architecture, history and the arts . . . HOP-OFF and experience its eclectic shops and galleries; its world class culinary and craft brew scenes.
* Unlimited Hop-on/Hop-off Privileges at 10 Stops
* Lively & Informative Narration
* 2nd day of touring FREE!
* 50% Discount on Admission to the Thomas Wolfe Memorial
* TripAdvisor CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE Recipient
There is no better way to discover and explore Asheville than on a Gray Line Hop-on/Hop-off Trolley Tour. The Gray Line Trolley Tour includes Asheville's most interesting neighborhoods and major points of interest including:
* The Diverse Montford Historic District
* The Stately Grove Park Historic District
* The legendary Grove Park Inn
* Award winning Grovewood Gallery, a work of work of art in itself
* Art Deco-rich Downtown, its history sculpturally interpreted along the Urban Trail
* The ever artsy and edgy River Arts District
* The quaint and historic Biltmore Village
Enjoy touring at your own pace. Remain onboard the trolley for a comprehensive 1.5 to 1.75 hour tour, or hop-off at any of Gray Line´s 10 trolley stops along the route. Shop, dine and explore, then re-board the next trolley to continue your tour.
For one low price you can take full advantage of our hop-on hop-off feature by using the Gray Line trolley to tour the city for TWO consecutive days. Join the tour at the Asheville Visitor Center(36 Montford Ave) or any tour stop.
Daily ~ March - December: 9am to 5pm
Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays in February
Closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Asheville Holiday Parade (November 18, 2017) Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.